Sponsor the Blue Water Open Charity Offshore Fishing Tournament, presented by the Exchange Club of Sebastian.
There is no better way to gain positive exposure for your business or organization, throughout Indian River County, than to help sponsor the Blue Water Open Charity Offshore Fishing Tournament. The funds raised each year are put to work to do great things for a number of good causes right here on the Treasure Coast.
We are excited about the prospect of partnering with you in our efforts to Prevent Child Abuse through your sponsorship of the Sebastian Exchange Club Foundation Blue Water Open Charity Offshore Fishing Tournament. Because of you and others like you, we have raised over $716,000 in the last twenty-five years and over $73,000 last year alone through this
tournament. All the proceeds go to nonprofit organizations whose goals are to prevent child abuse, support our youth, and make a positive difference in our community.
Over the years, the proceeds have benefited such organizations as, Castle, Youth Guidance, The Boys and Girls Club, Nana’s House, RadKids, Shiloh Youth Ranch, Boy Scouts of American, and many others! All organizations working to benefit the youth in our community.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIFE OF A CHILD.
BECOME A SPONSOR TODAY!
How to Sponsor the Blue Water Open
1. Select your Level of sponsorship
Sponsorship packages are available for any desired level of participation.
Please refer to 2021 Sponsor Packet for complete details
Here are the highlights of our sponsorship packages.
- Diamond Level – ($10,000) Sponsor (Includes Ten Event T‐Shirts, premium on-line, and on-site exposure)
- Premier Level – ($5,000) Sponsor (Includes Eight Event T‐Shirts, premium on-line, and on-site exposure)
- Platinum Level – ($2500) Sponsor (Includes Six Event T-Shirts, premium on-line, and on-site exposure)
- Gold Level – ($1,500) Sponsor (Includes Four Event T‐Shirts, on-line, and on-site exposure)
- Silver Level – ($1,000) Sponsor (Includes Four Event T‐Shirts, on-line, and on-site exposure)
- Bronze Level – ($500) Sponsor (Includes Two event T‐Shirts, on-line, and on-site exposure)
- Angler Level – ($325) Sponsor (Includes Two event T‐Shirt, on-line, and on-site exposure)
Please refer to BWO 2021 Sponsor Packet for complete details.
2. Complete the Sponsor Form
Inside the BWO 2021 Sponsor Packet, you will find a form that will allow you to provide the information about your company that we need to ensure that you receive proper exposure for your generous support. Pleases complete the form and submit it to us according to the instructions at the bottom of the form.
3. Make Your Payment
You have two options for submitting your sponsorship fee. You may make payment for your selected sponsorship level by either of these options.
- You may mail a check to Exchange Club of Sebastian,1623 US Highway One, Suite B-4, Sebastian, FL 32958.
- Sorry, it is no longer possible to accept sponsorship payments online this close to the event.
online sponsorship fee payment page.
If you do not wish to sponsor this event, but you are able to make a cash donation, please follow this link.
Blue Water Open Sponsorship Interest List
If you are interested in learning more about sponsoring the next Blue Water Open, you may place your name on this interest list to receive information as soon as details of future events are established.
Enter your information below to add your name to the interest list for sponsors of the Blue Water Open. You will be contacted as further information becomes available.
Interest List – Sponsors for Blue Water Open
About the Exchange Club of Sebastian
The Exchange Club of Sebastian has been serving the community since 1982. We are a Not for Profit Service Organization comprised of many local business people as well as local residents who meet at noon on Wednesdays in Capt Hiram’s Tiffany Room. The main goals of the Exchange Club are to prevent child abuse, foster Americanism, and have a positive impact on the youth in our community. If you would like to learn more about the Exchange Club of Sebastian or the Blue Water Open, please contact us.